6323 N. Avondale Avenue, Suite 252 Chicago, IL 60631
How to Use
To user the Bridge2Help site:
1. You will be prompted to sign up or sign in. All information you enter is confidential and our site is HIPAA compliant. The only info that is required for the signup is a user name and password for you to use to access your information and your appointment links, etc.
2. You may find a therapist by selecting the Find a Therapist button on the left at the top.
a. You may search for a specific therapist or view all the therapists providing sessions for MHAGC.
b. To make an appointment you may do so by clicking the button below the therapist’s profile.
3. To make the appointment you will be taken to a Calendly calendar where you can see the therapist’s availability.
4. If you added an email – your email is used to set up the appointment. If you have not – a generic email is created to track the appointment and to make sure we have the appointment entered in the bridge2help.org site. PLEASE NOTE THE EMAIL WE CREATE IS NOT A USABLE EMAIL. IT IS ONLY FOR THE APPOINTMENT SET UP.
5. Please copy and paste or write the link to your appointment for future reference. Since you created a username and password, the link to your appointment will be in your record. Since you may have not entered personal information the username and password must be something you remember to access your appointment information – so please write it down.
a. If you forget your user name and password- If you have included an email address when setting up your user name and password (profile) you will receive an email with reset instructions. If you have not included an email address we cannot help with resetting your password. We want to keep your personal information completely private and this is the only way that we can do that.
i. WHY DO WE WANT YOU TO HAVE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD: So that when you make an appointment you can find the link. Also, the therapist can look at the notes from a prior therapy session and be prepared to meet with you.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PROCEDURES ARE ALL ABOUT KEEPING YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION PRIVATE. EVEN IF YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION WITH US IT WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL. BY LAW, WE DO HAVE TO REPORT IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO HURT THEMSELVES OR OTHERS.
Once your therapy session is completed, please use the link to evaluate the session. Again, no personal information needed. We just want to ensure we provide the best service we can and your feedback is very important.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.